October 17, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge #354

Hi friends,
Today I'm sharing a card I made for the current MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #354.
Salut les amis,
Aujourd'hui je partage avec vous la carte que j'ai réalisée pour le pour le MFT Wednesday Sketch #354.


Here's this week's sketch:
Voici le sketch de cette semaine:


And here's how I interpreted the sketch:
Et voici mon interprétation:


I started by creating the background, I used the Chevron Fringe die-namics to cut the fringe strips from the Party Patterns Paper Pack. I adhered the bottom strip first, then layered them by overlapping on top of each other.
The Happy Birthday Circle Frame die-namics was die cut from white cardstock.
Next I stamped, colored (Promarkers) and die cut the images from the Jungle Gym, Happy Hippos and Bitty bears stamp sets.
Lastly I finished off my card with a few sequins and pearls.
J'ai débuté en réalisant le fond, j'ai utilisé le die Chevron Fringe pour couper les bandes dans des papiers du pack Party Patterns Paper. J'ai collé la bande du bas en premier puis continué en superposant les autres.
Le die circulaire Happy Birthday Circle Frame a été coupé dans du cardstock blanc.
J'ai ensuite tamponné, colorisé (Promarkers) et coupé les images des sets Jungle Gym, Happy Hippos et Bitty Bears avec leurs dies respectifs.

Enfin, pour terminer j'ai ajouté quelques sequins et perles.


Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Jungle Gym, Happy Hippos and Bitty Bears stamp sets from MFT
Dies: Chevron Fringe and Happy Birthday Circle Frame die-namics from MFT
Papers/Papiers: Party Patterns Paper Pack (MFT)
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Promarkers
Others/Autres: Sequins and Pearls

Thank you so much for stopping by ❤
Merci beaucoup de votre visite ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment