June 20, 2017

"Wonderful Watercolor" (MFT Camp Create)

Hello friends,
I'm here to share with you the card I made for the MFT Camp Create (Wonderful Watercolor).




I used the Gansai Tambi watercolors to create the galaxy background and once it was dry, I splattered on some white paint.
Next I die cut a window opening from white cardstock using the Pierced Oval Frame die-namics.
I stamped, watercolored (Zig Clean Color Markers) and die cut the astronaut from the Space Explorer stamp set.
A greeting from the same stamp set was stamped on Kraft cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Then I die cut it out with a Stitched Sentiment Strip die-namics.
I also die cut the little stars using a die from the Stitched Strip set.
I foam mounted the front panel and attached everything to a top fold card base.


Supplies
Stamps: Space Explorer (MFT)
Dies: Pierced Oval Frames, Stitched Sentiment Strips and Stitched Strip die-namics (MFT)
Coloring Medium: Gansai Tambi watercolors, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Inks: Versamark ink
Embossing powder: Opaque Bright White (Wow)
Other: White paint

Thank you so much for stopping by today ❤ I'll be back tomorrow with another card for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment