June 21, 2017

Glitzy Glitter - Divine Dry Embossing (MFT Camp Create)

Hi,
I'm popping in with my 2nd post for today to share two more cards I made for the MFT Camp Create.



Card #1 "Glitzy Glitter"


I started by making my own glitter paper by applying Versamark ink over black cardstock. Then heat embossed with glitter embossing powder and die cut it using the Bold Stripes Cover-up.
Next I used the Happy Birthday to You die-namics to die cut the letters and inked them with Distress inks (Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick).
I adhered the Stripes Cover-up and the letters to a white top fold card base.
I added a few sequins to finish it off.


Card #2 "Divine Dry Embossing" (Camp Create Bonus)


For this second card, I first dry embossed the greeting using the Happy Birthday to You die-namics.
I stamped, colored (Promarkers) and die cut the image from the Beary Special Birthday stamp set.
I adhered the patterned paper, the front panel and the image to a top fold card base.
I finished the card off with some Nuvo Jewel drops.

Supplies (card #1)
Dies: Bold stripes cover-up and Happy birthday to you die-namics (MFT)
Inks: Versamark ink, Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick (Distress inks)
Embossing powder: Neutral Ultra Shimmer Glitter (Wow)
Embellishment: Sequins

Supplies (card #2)
Stamps: Beary special birthday stamp set (MFT)
Dies: Happy birthday to you die-namics (MFT)
Coloring Medium: Promarkers
Paper: Fresh Squeezed Chevron pack
Embellishment: Nuvo Jewel drops (Grey Mist and Rosewater)

Thank you so much for stopping by today ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment