May 17, 2017

Make a splash (MFT)

Hi there,
I'm back with my 2nd post for today to share a fun underwater card using products from My Favorite Things.
Coucou,
Je suis de retour aujourd'hui pour un 2ième post pour partager une carte marine pour laquelle j'ai utilisé des produits de chez My Favorite Things.



I started by diecutting the frame for my scene from white cardstock using the Gift box cover-up. I then cut out 2 of the inside pieces of the frame with a craft knife.
I stamped, colored (Promarkers) and die cut the images from the Soak up the fun and Otterly love you stamp sets.
I stamped the greeting and trimmed into a strip.
Next I adhered the patterned paper, the images and the frame to a top fold card base. Some additional die cut layers were added under the frame to pop it up.
I finished the card with a scattering of Nuvo Jewel drops in "Sea Breeze".
J'ai commencé par couper le cadre pour ma scène dans du cardstock blanc avec le die Gift box cover-up. J'ai ensuite retiré deux morceaux du cadre à l'aide d'un cutter.
J'ai tamponné, colorisé (Promarkers) et coupé avec leurs dies respectifs les images des sets Soak up the fun et Otterly love you.
J'ai tamponné le sentiment et coupé celui-ci en une bande.
J'ai adhéré du papier imprimé, les images et le cadre à une base de carte. Plusieurs couches de die cuts ont été empilés à l'arrière du cadre pour plus de dimension.
J'ai terminé cette carte en ajoutant des gouttelettes de Nuvo Jewel drops ("Sea Breeze") un peu partout.


Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Soak up the fun and Otterly love you stamp sets (MFT)
Dies: Gift box cover-up (MFT)
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Promarkers
Embellishment/Embellissement: "Sea Breeze" Nuvo Jewel drops (Tonic Studios)

Thank you so much for stopping by ❤
Merci beaucoup de votre visite ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment