March 09, 2017

Space Explorer (MFT Sketch Challenge #323)

Hello, friends!
Hope your week is going well!
Today I have a card to share that I made for the current MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #323.
Salut les amis,
J'espère que vous passez une excellente semaine!
Aujourd'hui, je partage avec vous la carte que j'ai réalisée pour le MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #323.


Here's a look at the Sketch:
Jetons un oeil sur le Sketch:


And here's what I came up with:
Voici mon interprétation:


I used Gansai Tambi watercolors to create the galaxy background and once it was dry, I splattered on some white paint.
I die cut a piece of watercolor paper using a die from the Slider Channel Builder and watercolored it in gray.
I stamped the Space Explorer image and colored in with Copics.
A greeting from the same stamp set was stamped on black cardstock using Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Then I die cut it out with a Stitched Sentiment Strip die.
J'ai utilisé les aquarelles Gansai Tambi pour réaliser mon fond "galaxie". Une fois sec, j'y ai éclaboussé de la peinture blanche.
J'ai coupé un morceau de papier aquarelle avec un des dies du Slider Channel Builder et l'ai peint en gris.
J'ai tamponné l'astronaute du set Space Explorer et colorisé aux Copic.
Un sentiment du même set a été tamponné à l'encre Versamark sur du cardstock noir et embossé à chaud avec de la poudre blanche. Je l'ai ensuite coupé à l'aide d'un die Stitched Sentiment Strip.



Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Space Explorer (MFT)
Dies: Slider Channel Builder die-namics and Stitched Sentiment Strips die-namics from MFT
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Gansai Tambi watercolors, white paint/peinture blanche, Copics

That's all for me today! Thank you so much for stopping by ❤
C'est tout pour aujourd'hui! Merci beaucoup de votre visite ❤

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Sou, that background looks amazing. You are so talented, I love to see what you come up with. I am inspired to try and make a galaxy background now!

    ReplyDelete