October 04, 2016

Beary Special Birthday (MFT Color Challenge #54)

Hello crafty friends,
Today, I'm sharing a card I made for the Mft Color Challenge #54
Coucou tout le monde,
Aujourd'hui, je partage avec vous une carte que j'ai réalisée pour le Mft Color Challenge #54



Here's my card
Voici ma carte


To create the soft background, I sponged Milled Lavender distress ink through the Circle Grid stencil.
I stamped, colored (Promarkers) and fussy cut the cute bear from the Beary Special Birthday stamp set.
I die cut colored cardstock (referring to the colors of the Challenge) using the Chevron Fringe die-namics .
Pour réaliser le fond de ma carte, j'ai appliqué très légèrement de l'encre Distress "Milled Lavender" sur le pochoir Circle Grid .
J'ai tamponné, colorisé (Promarkers) et decoupé l'adorable ourson du set Beary Special Birthday .
J'ai ensuite coupé dans du cardstock coloré en me référant aux couleurs du challenge avec le die Chevron Fringe .



I then adhered the Fringe borders and the image to a top fold card base.
I used the Slider Channel Builder to create a hidden compartment for the sentiment!
To finish off the card, I added some clear droplets.
J'ai ensuite adhéré les bordures découpées précédemment et l'ourson à ma base de carte.
J'ai créé un compartiment caché pour mon sentiment à l'aide du die Slider Channel Builder!
Pour la touche finale, j'ai ajouté des gouttelettes transparentes.


Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Beary Special Birthday from My Favorite Things
Dies: Chevron Fringe Die-namics and Slider Channel Builder from My Favorite Things
Stencils/Pochoirs: Circle Grid from My Favorite Things
Inks/Encres: Milled Lavender (Distress ink)
Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Promarkers
Accessories/Accessoires: Clear Droplets

Thank you for stopping by ❤
Merci de votre visite ❤

1 comment: