March 22, 2016

Lovable Legends with Distress Ink Backgrounds (Lawn Fawn)

Hi guys,
For today's cards, I went with blending and water droplets technique.
Salut,
Pour les cartes du jour, j'ai utilisé la technique du "blending" et des gouttes d'eau.




To create the backgrounds for my cards, I began by die cutting two rectangles from watercolor cardstock using the largest Stitched rectangle die from Lawn Fawn.
I placed four dies from the rectangles, secured with tape and die cut using my Big Shot. I got three frames.
Pour réaliser mes fonds de cartes, j'ai tout d'abord coupé deux rectangles dans du papier aquarelle avec le plus large die du Stitched rectangle de Lawn Fawn.
J'ai placé quatre die rectangulaires les uns à côtés des autres en les sécurisant avec de l'adhésif et les ai passés dans ma Big Shot. J'ai obtenu trois cadres.


I applied three colors of Distress inks on both panels and frames with a blending tool. The colors I used are shown below the following photos.
J'ai appliqué trois encres Distress sur mes panneaux et les cadres à l'aide d'un "blending tool". Les couleurs utilisées se trouvent sous les photos.

Distress inks colors: Blueprint sketch, Peacock feathers and Tumbled glass

Distress inks colors: Barn door, Spiced marmalade and Scattered straw

I sprinkled some water onto the panels and frames, let the droplets sit for about thirty seconds and used a paper towel to soak the water up.
J'ai aspergé les panneaux et les cadres de gouttes d'eau et les ai laissés pendant environs trente secondes, j'ai ensuite absorbé l'eau avec un papier essuie-tout.



I stamped the cute kraken and the little boat from the Lovable Legends stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black. Colored the images in and fussy cut.
Once the panels were dry, I used VersaFine Onyx Black ink to stamp the greetings.
I adhered my panels and images to a top fold card base. I finished the design by adhering the three frames to the card with foam adhesive.
J'ai tamponné l'adorable kraken et le petit bateau du set Lovable Legends à l'encre noire Memento. J'ai colorié et decoupé les images.
Une fois les panneaux secs, j'ai utilisé de l'encre VersaFine Onyx noire pour tamponner les sentiments.
J'ai collé mes panneaux et images sur ma base de carte. J'ai ensuite adhéré mes trois cadres à la carte avec du foam adhésif.


Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Lovable Legends (Lawn Fawn)
Die: Stitched rectangle die (Lawn Fawn)
Coloring Medium/Coloriage: Distress inks, Promarkers
Inks/Encres: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black

Hope you enjoyed these cards and thanks for stopping by.
J'espère que vous avez apprécié ces cartes et merci de votre visite.

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the colors and the frame design!!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweet Jenny 💜

    ReplyDelete