February 25, 2016

Simple and easy card

Hi guys,
I'm back today with a simple and easy card.
For the background, I used Water Blooms from Mama Elephant .
I grouped florals, set on an acrylic block and then stamped the images repeatedly.
Salut!
Je suis de retour aujourd'hui avec une carte simple et facile.
Pour créer mon fond, j'ai utilisé les fleurs Water Blooms de Mama Elephant .
J'ai regroupé les fleurs sur un bloc acrylique, j'ai ensuite tamponné les images répétitivement.




I die cut some vellum using the Stitched scalloped borders from Lawnfawn and folded the ends of the vellum back.
I stamped the greeting from the set Up and away - Mama Elephant on it and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.
J'ai coupé dans du papier calque une bordure avec le die Stitched scalloped borders de Lawnfawn et plié les côtés du papier calque derrière.
J'y ai tamponné mon sentiment du set Up and away de Mama Elephant et l'ai embossé à chaud avec de la poudre argenté.




I created my own glitter paper by applying Versamark ink along the card base edges and heat embossed it with silver glitter embossing powder.
Attached some fun foam to the back of the panel and adhered it to the card base.
J'ai créé mon propre papier à paillettes en appliquant de l'encre Versamark sur les bords de ma base de carte et embossé à chaud avec de la poudre à paillettes argenté.
J'ai attaché du fun foam à l'arrière de mon panneau floral et collé à ma base de carte.




Next, I stamped my images from the set In my heart - Mama Elephant.
Colored them in with Promarkers and fussy cut them.
Added some foam adhesive to adhere them to my card.
J'ai tamponné mes images du set In my heart de Mama Elephant
Je les ai coloriées aux Promarkers et decoupées.
Je leur ai ajoutées du foam adhésif et les ai collées à ma carte.


Supplies / Matériel
Stamps/Tampons: Water Blooms, In my heart and Up and away from Mama Elephant
Die: Stitched scalloped borders from Lawnfawn Coloring Medium/Colorisation: Promarkers Accessories/Accessoires: White gel pen

I'm entering my cards in the following challenges :
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your mark
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
Simon says stamp - Anything goes
7 kids college fund - Anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you soon!
Merci de votre visite et à bientôt!

12 comments:

  1. Very cute - love the cute images and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection! ❤️ Love background, your coloring, scalloped vellum, and everything else! Could you please tell me which silver glitter embossing powder you used? I need that powder in my life! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job!!! Both cards are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the background and the sweet little girls - thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet, adorable card, love the different colourways
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are adorable, so sweet. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals

    Corner's Anything Goes Challenge
    . Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such adorable girls. Lovely cards.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and girly cards - thanks for joining our Crafty Gals Corner challenge, Erika, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet CAS!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete